CRBA June Meeting is tomorrow night! Plus more stuff to do!

Matt Elliott

Jun 3, 2013, 7:57:06 PM6/3/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey Corktowners,

First and obviously most important order of business: the June public meeting of the Corktown Residents and Business Association is set for tomorrow night (Tuesday) at the Dominion on Queen -- Queen East & Sumach. We'll get started at 7 p.m. sharp.

An agenda will be coming your way tomorrow so stay tuned, but please do come out and hang out with us. It's a great opportunity to learn about what's going on in your community and meet your neighbours.

Second order of business: I've posted my weekly summary of Corktown News & Events to corktown.ca. This week, in addition to the CRBA meeting, we've also got info on a Distillery store opening, the prom-themed Corktown Uke Jam, a book launch and -- I am not making this up -- great deals on burgers and beers at the Gilead. Check it out:

See you tomorrow night!

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott - Secretary
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO