Reminder: Corktown Public Meeting is TONIGHT

Matt Elliott

Jul 2, 2013, 9:56:01 AM7/2/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

Just a quick reminder that TONIGHT -- Tuesday, July 2 -- marks the July public meeting of the Corktown Residents & Business Association. We'll be talking branding and about how we might enhance our neighbourhood's image. There will also be a whack of updates on all sorts of other things. We hope you can make it out.

We'll be meeting from 7 to 9 p.m. in the back room of the Dominion on Queen -- Queen Street East & Sumach Street.

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO

Kara Isert

Jul 2, 2013, 3:28:18 PM7/2/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

We are home and I finally looked at the agenda - looks great!

Who were you thinking would do the different updates? Especially the Development and Business updates?

Sandra won't be able to make it tonight so there won't be a Heritage Update, unless someone else has something to say about it?

Thanks!
Kara

Visit Corktown's website at http://www.corktown.ca and follow us on Twitter, @CorktownTO

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Corktown Residents and Business Association" group.