Ryerson Heritage Study available at corktown.ca

Matt Elliott

Jun 18, 2013, 1:07:10 PM6/18/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

A few months ago, a team of students from the Ryerson University School of Urban and Regional Planning took on a project to look at heritage in our Corktown neighbourhood. We're pleased to announce that their final report is now available for download at corktown.ca.

It's a great and fascinating read with some interesting recommendations. We're looking forward to discussing the report with our members in the months ahead.

The students will also give a presentation on their report at a CRBA public meeting in the fall.

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott - Secretary
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO

CRBA info@corktown.ca

Jun 18, 2013, 1:22:46 PM6/18/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Matt,

If the interim report is not available, please post it as well. It also has some great info and is quite different than the final report.

Cheers,
Kara

Kara Isert, CRBA

Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO

Visit Corktown's website at http://www.corktown.ca and follow us on Twitter, @CorktownTO

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Corktown Residents and Business Association" group.