Corktown Public Meeting set for Tuesday, July 2 - interactive branding + community updates

Matt Elliott

Jun 29, 2013, 11:40:25 AM6/29/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

CORKTOWN MONTHLY PUBLIC MEETING
Tuesday, July 2 - 7 to 9 p.m.
Dominion on Queen Back Room (500 Queen Street East at Sumach)

As you enjoy the long weekend, remember to mark your calendars for next Tuesday, July 2 at 7 p.m. where we'll be gathering for the monthly public meeting of the Corktown Residents & Business Association in the back room of the Dominion on Queen. Things will run from 7 to 9 p.m.

This month, in addition to updates on development, business activity, heritage and public spaces, James Caldwell is set to lead an interactive branding exercise and discussion, putting the spotlight on the brand of ‘Corktown’ and ways we might be able to enhance our image. It’ll be an important conversation and we hope everyone can make it and take part.

If there are any other items that you think warrant discussion at this or future meetings, definitely email us at in...@corktown.ca

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott - Secretary
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO