Corktown News & Events + Friends of Corktown Common

Matt Elliott

Sep 24, 2013, 1:03:04 PM9/24/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

As always, the weekly summary of local news and events has been posted at corktown.ca. Lots going on this week.

Please be sure not to miss the GWNA Garage Sale this Saturday! 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

I also want to draw your attention to FRIENDS OF CORKTOWN COMMON, a brand new group being formed to keep our new park looking its best in the years to come. The first get-together of this all-volunteer group will be held October 5 at 2 p.m. Details have been posted here:

The group also has a website at http://www.friendsofcorktowncommon.com

We have more exciting announcements to come, so stay tuned!

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO