Corktown News & Events, 51 Division Open House, Arts & Culture Night Pics + Doors Open

Matt Elliott

May 21, 2013, 4:48:37 PM5/21/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey Corktowners,

Hope the long weekend treated you well. I've posted a whole metric whack-load of stuff to corktown.ca over the last couple of days. Here's a sampling:

News & Events for the week of May 20, 2013

Celebrating Adornments on Queen's third birthday, a look at new shows on stage as presented by the likes of Cahoots and Soulpepper, plus more things to see and do in your neighbourhood this week.

Arts & Culture Night Follow-up & Photos

A list (with links!) of all the great presenters and performers from the CRBA Arts & Culture Night held on May 7, 2013. Also includes a great set of photos by ace snapper Eric Morse.

51 Division Open House - Saturday May 25, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.

Details on the open house taking place this weekend at 51 Division, as presented by the Community Police Liaison Committee. The free event will include a musical performance, tours of the station and hotdogs and pop. Don't miss it.

Doors Open weekend! Spots to check out in and around Corktown

It's Doors Open across Toronto this week. To help, we've compiled a quick list (with links!) of nearby buildings that are participating. Check 'em out, and let me know if I've missed anything.

And, as always, remember to like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CorktownTO -- it's a great way to connect with your neighbours and local business.

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott - Secretary
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO