CRBA November Meeting - Tuesday at Dixon Hall Employment Centre

Matt Elliott

Nov 4, 2013, 2:07:05 PM11/4/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey Corktowners,

Hope you’ve marked your calendars for tomorrow’s monthly public meeting of the Corktown Residents & Business Association.

This month, we’re meeting at the Dixon Hall Employment Centre - 489 Queen Street East, on the third floor. The meeting will run from 7 to 9 p.m.

We’ve invited candidates from the Toronto Centre by-election come by and introduce themselves as part of the agenda.

I’ve also posted details on the coming BY-ELECTION DEBATE, co-hosted by the CRBA, coming on November 20. Don’t miss it! Details here: http://corktown.ca/2013/11/toronto-centre-by-election-debate-november-20/

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO