Summer schedule

Martina McCarthy

Jun 24, 2009, 11:00:25 AM6/24/09
to Cork Softball Club
Afternoon all,

Summer is flying by so it's time to start planning our challenges for
the rest of the season.

Dates for your diaries so are......

Jul 25/26 - travel to Galway for a 'friendly'.
Galway are always very friendly and it'sis a great spot to visit and
get in some 'weightlifting' practice afterwards. Thos who are
experienced will tell you it is always better to have a pint in both
hands to ensure you're balanced and well rehydrated after a tough day
on the pitch!!

Aug 15/16 - IOST in Cork.
This was in Belfast last yr so not quite so convenient. As we are the
host County this yr it would be very poor form if we couldn't field a
team as everyone else is travelling (for once).

Sept 5/6 - Proposed date for Galways return visit to Cork.
Again no travel involved, just commitment to show up and play on Sat,
& accompany Galway on a 'tour' of Cork hosteleries that night

And of course we also have to plan Tralees visit to Cork, Jason is it
only on Sun's that they are available???

I have tried to work around what is a very full Summer for Munster/
Ireland players so that we might get as good an attendance as
possible.
So, no holidays/sickies/day trips/weddings to be planned on those
dates.....keep them free :-)