October 12th

Alice

Sep 28, 2012, 2:52:24 PM9/28/12
to corkso...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys.
There isn't much interest in food that night but interest in pub so the pub it is. 9.30pm back bar Old Oak. I am sorry Brian and Peter can't make it (and you too Mynor :-) ) hopefully next time!!

There was a hint of a table quiz....next night maybe????

Looking forward to seeing you all

MYNOR MURPHY

Sep 28, 2012, 3:29:59 PM9/28/12
to Alice Softball, softball cork
Yes Peter I do remember that night. Stephen was there but he took off early and you came after, What a coincidence, Also remember the finish girl and Juan the crazy Spanish guy ha ha. Yeah Alice I won't go if Brian is not going ha ha. Old oak sound nice to start the night and you can dance there too. Stephen make sure if go to Limerick chose Peter as roomy again but this time make sure he use a proper towel ha ha. Hey lads try to do the Munster game next in Limerick. Winter is coming so you have take advantage of softball games when are there before the snow cover the fields.
Alice one day I will make the night out.

Mynor.