meeting tonight

Amaya Dunworth

Mar 1, 2013, 10:37:08 AM3/1/13
to softball cork
Alison, Brian and Brian and myself are confirmed for tonights meeting, it would be great to see more people. Please, without you we wont play this coming season!

Tonight we should finalise: committee members, cork rep and venue

Mardyke, upstairs 8pm
see more people there!

Alan

Dec 4, 2013, 11:59:09 AM12/4/13
to softball cork
Hi All...

As this email no doubt arrives into your inbox, you will wonder why you are still on the email group list but BEFORE you delete, please read on...

So to all  "Cork softball people" over the years - while preparing for the upcoming festivities of 2013, that is Christmas, I came across a gear bag of polo t shirts with "Cork Convicts" logo on them taking up room in my attic at home. Having no bloomin idea how long they were there & how I had these in the first place, they will find their way to my wheelie bin for the next rubbish collection or they can be reserved for someone, if that someone is in need of additional presents for people that you dislike... let me know as soon as you can please... deadline for reply will be Monday evening of the 9th Dec 2013 at 5pm...

On a separate note - as we are coming to end of the year... would anyone be interested in meeting up for a few drinks in city center some evening ( I promise I won't be giving you a t shirt if you turn up!!).... No date in mind at this stage - if people are interested, then let me know & I'll see if we can get a date / time to suit the majority...

Till next time...

Brian Turner

Dec 4, 2013, 3:35:10 PM12/4/13
to Alan, Cork Softball
Hi Alan,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I actually have one of those polo shirts already - I guess that makes me a veteran!  :-)

I'd be interested in meeting up for a jar or two at some point alright, so keep me posted about a date.

That also reminds me, does anyone know if there's an AGM being organised at any stage?

Cheers,
Brian

From: mrad...@hotmail.com
To: corkso...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [Cork Softball Club] meeting tonight
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 16:59:09 +0000

Ciaran O'Sullivan

Dec 4, 2013, 4:06:57 PM12/4/13
to Alan, softball cork

Hi Alan,
It would be a shame to Chuck them, understandable, but a pity. I can collect them and hold them for a while and/or pass them on to a good cause. I am heading to Limerick this weekend but can remove them for you Thursday or Monday.

Hope all is well.

Ciaran

087 6829302

Sanjay Nayak

Dec 5, 2013, 2:07:24 AM12/5/13
to Alan, softball cork
Hi Alan,

I'll be up for joining going out some evening. I can't make it next Monday/Tuesday, and am gone from Dec 19th.
Regarding softball, I think it would be worth making inventory of softball gear, who has what etc...

Sanjay.

Ali Twomey

Dec 5, 2013, 5:29:21 AM12/5/13
to Sanjay Nayak, Alan, softball cork
Hey,

Would be good to catch up if people are free!

On the softball front, I have some gear but it's not the main stuff (spare set of bases, old bats, illegal balls, and there might be other stuff gathering some significant dust). If anyone on the mailing list is interested in reviving the club next year, then I'll give them what I have. Same applies to financial records, of what there is.

All the best,

MYNOR MURPHY

Dec 9, 2013, 3:04:14 PM12/9/13
to Alan Daly, softball cork
Hi to all,

Yeah I do remember those polo shirts, I did have one for long time but I can't find it now. I Can not collect one cause It will be quite far for me to do it but if it is in the pub I could make arrangements ha ha. Well done Ciaran in collecting them, it would be a pity to waste them in to the bin. Maybe in the future the club can use them as a training shirt or something. talking about reviving the club I think if anyone has the chance it could be done to see what will happen. Softball's comrades I 'm far way from you to share a pint but still have in my memories the good hangovers causing by our meetings so I won't be there but I would like to wish to all of you a very good Christmas season and a happy new 2014. Greeting from sunny and rainy Panama, I miss you a lot.

Mynor.

From: mrad...@hotmail.com
To: corkso...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 16:59:09 +0000