Softball trips: Cork vs Galway

Sanjay Nayak

May 26, 2008, 10:03:46 AM5/26/08
to 'Corksoftball (E-mail)
Hi folks,

In order to plan early and have good representation for the matches and competitions this year, we want to try to plan them early this season.

We already know that IOST competition this year is on Aug 23-24th.
I've been in touch with Kevin of Galway team, to pencil-down the dates for the matches between Cork & Galway.

So the suggested dates for the three trips are:

July 19 (Sat)  - Galway to visit Cork
Aug 23-24      - IOST in Limerick         <------ This is fixed
Sep 13 (Sat)  - Cork to visit Galway

In order to gauge numbers for all 3 match days, could you please let me know which of the above dates you will be available for the matches?

Replies to me only please, I will make list for all 3 trips.

Cheers,
Sanjay.