Galway

Martina Mccarthy

Aug 30, 2006, 3:05:22 PM8/30/06
to Cork Softball Club
Hi all,

it looks like we should have a nice sized group for meeting Galway on
the 16th. Sleepzone is provisionally booked but I need definite numbers
as it has to be paid for in advance so can everyone who is coming
please respond to this, (if you know of anyone without mail access
please respond for them),
Thanks,
Martina

Lynch, Anita

Aug 31, 2006, 6:10:18 AM8/31/06
to corkso...@googlegroups.com, Martina Mccarthy
South Infirmary-Victoria University Hospital. Old Blackrock Road, Cork.
Telephone 021-4926100 Fax 021-4310153.

Hi Martina,

Can you put me on the list - thanks!

Anita

    e-Mail Confidentiality Notice - South Infirmary-Victoria University Hospital

    The information contained in this email is intended solely for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s) you are hereby notified that you have received this email in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the helpdesk co-ordinator at help...@sivuh.ie. Thank you.

    This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by Anti-virus software for the presence of computer viruses.

    Martina Mccarthy

    Sep 8, 2006, 5:56:19 AM9/8/06
    to Cork Softball Club
    Well folks here's who we have so far......

    Stevie
    Roman
    Timmie
    Pat O Flynn
    John Riordan
    Sanjay
    Donie
    Alan Daly (no bed)
    Mynor ????? Please confirm today if possible

    Anita
    Caroline
    Cate
    Teresa
    Shara
    Martina
    Dee (no bed)

    What about our local Galway guide who is responsible for planning
    Sundays entertainment ...Mr Headd?? If there is anyone else coming who
    is not on the list please get back to me today as
    I will be calling sleepzone this eve to confirm bookings.
    Bernard, is it possible to get cheque to cover advance payments and we
    can collect money on Tue?
    We would plan to arrive to start play 12ish, I will find out from Kevin
    where we need to go.
    Also any suggestions/requests for dinner on Sat eve?

    Martina

    Martina Mccarthy

    Sep 8, 2006, 6:08:15 AM9/8/06
    to Cork Softball Club
    ooops,
    just saw Sanjays mail saying Tue nights have finished :-(
    I guess sorting money could wait till w/end .....

    Tim O'Farrell

    Sep 8, 2006, 7:06:07 AM9/8/06
    to Martina Mccarthy, corkso...@googlegroups.com
    Can we skip the thai restaurant this year???!! I suggest a late sitting at
    supermacs...maybe around 03:00...I don't think we have to book it!

    Sep 8, 2006, 7:07:10 AM9/8/06
    to Cork Softball Club
    Clarification....

    Donie is actually Donal McCarthy....too many common names cropping up
    :-/.
    Dave, Adrian and Karen added to list....anyone else?

    Caroline Barry

    Sep 12, 2006, 4:12:17 AM9/12/06
    to Martina Mccarthy, Cork Softball Club
    Hi Guys,

    How much is the hostel on Sat night?

    Also, does anyone plan on heading up to Galway for the Friday night?  I'm going up with a few friends and will no doubt hit the town for 1 or 2 if anyone is interested.  Taking it easy so I'll be in top form for softball on Saturday, of course (ahem, ahem).

    Caroline

    Martina Mccarthy <marti_...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    "My Verdict: The new Yahoo! Mail is far superior..." – The Wall Street Journal.

    Martina Mccarthy

    Sep 12, 2006, 6:03:23 AM9/12/06
    to Cork Softball Club
    For those in hostel on Sat beds are €25. There is also a €25
    deposit required from everyone which is fully refundable (providing the
    damage we inflict isn't toooo bad). So can everyone please have €50
    on Sat morn and I will collect, ta.

    Dinner is booked in McSwiggans for all those who wanted a
    change....does a bit of everything i believe so all tastes can be
    catered for...as well as getting beer from the bar during dinner ;-)

    As to entertainment on Sun, Paul has offered to organise go-karting in
    the absence of any other suggestions from the locals. It would be near
    Tina, about 40 mins South of Galway on our route home so would probably
    plan for 3pm or later so we can have a leisurely morn in Galway.
    Any takers? please respond so Paul can get an idea of numbers. I guess
    most GAA heads are out! Cost would be €20 for a (generous) 15 mins

    Caroline Barry

    Sep 13, 2006, 3:42:02 AM9/13/06
    to Martina Mccarthy, Cork Softball Club
    Count me in for the go-karting.

    Caroline

    paul...@eircom.net

    Sep 13, 2006, 4:45:27 AM9/13/06
    to Martina Mccarthy, Cork Softball Club
    Morning All,

    As Martina has suggest, I can organise go-karting for Sunday
    after our mad Saturday night out in Galway. The location is Pallas Karking in Tynagh, which boasts one of the largest go-karting tracks in Europe. (it is a formula 3 racing track)I think we can be flexable enough with the time, I'm suggesting 3pm, this will give people time to walk off hangovers and the like in Galway.

    The town of Portumna is only 8 mins away so people can stop off there to watch the football in one of the local pubs. It's a 2 hour drive back to Cork after that.

    I need names, so I can give the guys at the track an idea of numbers, please get back to me as soon as you can. 20 euro for 15min, 40 for half an hour. I know the guys very well and they are usually generous with the time.

    Paul

    "Martina Mccarthy" <marti_...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    > For those in hostel on Sat beds are =8025. There is also a =8025

    > deposit required from everyone which is fully refundable (providing the

    > damage we inflict isn't toooo bad). So can everyone please have =8050

    > on Sat morn and I will collect, ta.
    >
    > Dinner is booked in McSwiggans for all those who wanted a
    > change....does a bit of everything i believe so all tastes can be
    > catered for...as well as getting beer from the bar during dinner ;-)
    >
    > As to entertainment on Sun, Paul has offered to organise go-karting in
    > the absence of any other suggestions from the locals. It would be near
    > Tina, about 40 mins South of Galway on our route home so would probably
    > plan for 3pm or later so we can have a leisurely morn in Galway.
    > Any takers? please respond so Paul can get an idea of numbers. I guess

    > most GAA heads are out! Cost would be =8020 for a (generous) 15 mins

    Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
    Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

    Martina Mccarthy

    Sep 14, 2006, 5:52:25 AM9/14/06
    to Cork Softball Club
    Kevin reckons his map isn't great, so for anyone who gets lost and
    needs directions his number is....086 4082249

    Donal McCarthy

    Sep 15, 2006, 2:22:55 PM9/15/06
    to Cork Softball Club
    Folks,

    Sorry for the late notice but it looks like I cant make it. I sustained a few injury's to leg and face in a soccer game last night. I don't think I would be much good running around a pitch at the moment. I would have given a good account of myself at the bar though!

    Cheers and see you all for a few beers at the next night out.
    Donal