Galway coming Saturday July 28 cancelled

Sanjay Nayak

Jul 4, 2007, 4:22:41 PM7/4/07
to corkso...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Received from Galway team today that they won't be coming down to play matches with us on Saturday July 28th after all. Just to let ye know....
We'll plan a trip to Galway later in Aug/Sep time.

Cheers,
Sanjay.

Sanjay Nayak

Jul 4, 2007, 4:27:36 PM7/4/07
to corkso...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

Well, just checked the exact words from their contact were:

"The way its looking we might not be able to make it on July 28th. I'll let you know in the next week or so. Pity there isn't as much time between the two tournments this year. If not we might only have the one trip this year in Sept (eitehr you come up to galway or we go down to cork)".

I would say its probably off... if situation changes in the next week, we'll see.

Cheers,
Sanjay.