Club finances for 2012 season

Ali Twomey

Aug 14, 2012, 8:22:02 AM8/14/12
to cork softball
Hi all,

Hope all of ye are well and managing to handle the lack of sun.

Yes I am alive, but working long hours and have no time for extra curricular activities. I'm sure you've missed me:>

OK serious part of the e-mail...

Even with the bad weather that has dampened the season and the issues with lack of games and Softball Ireland, the club is still using pitches that cost fees.
Upto the end of July, the pitch fees have cost 960 euros. Thankfully, an old bank account has been able to bail us out upto now.

However, this will no longer be the case after tonight's session.

It's as simple as this:
  • If we don't have enough members pay the club fees for 2012 season, we can no longer afford to use UCC pitches in August or for the remainder of the season.
  • After paying for insurance, SI membership, and IOST, we need a balance of 400 euros to allow us to continue to hire the UCC pitches for the rest of the season, ie 21 Aug - 18 Sept.
  • If we don't have a 400 euro balance, then we'll hire the pitch as often as we can afford to eg 1 week, 2 weeks upto 4 weeks.
  • If we don't have the money to pay for the pitch on the day we need to hire the pitch, we will not be having a softball session on that day. For example, if we don't have a balance of at least 80 euros by the end of this week, we will not hire the pitch on August 21st.
I know it's been a difficult season, but please ensure that you bring the fees with you to training this evening or get them to Steve before the end of the week.

I will check in with Steve about the balance and whether we're in a position to hire the pitch next week. I will e-mail the group each Monday am for the remainder of the season about whether we have the funds to be able to hire the pitch for the coming week.

Thanks and good luck to all at IOST.

Alan Daly

Aug 14, 2012, 9:42:22 AM8/14/12
to alit...@gmail.com, corkso...@googlegroups.com
Stevie,

How much per person is the fee for this season?

Cheers,
Al..

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:22:02 +0100
Subject: [Cork Softball Club] Club finances for 2012 season
From: alit...@gmail.com
To: corkso...@googlegroups.com

STEPHEN CREAN

Aug 14, 2012, 11:27:35 AM8/14/12
to cork softball
The fees for this year are working out at 80 euros per person. I know this may seem alot, but when you consider that to regester a player with SI has gone from 10 euro to 25 euro per player, this will explane why the fee has jumped from 60 euro to 80 euro.

Steve

From: mrad...@hotmail.com
To: alit...@gmail.com; corkso...@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:42:22 +0000