IOST

STEPHEN CREAN

Jul 22, 2012, 6:27:53 PM7/22/12
to cork softball
Hi guys,

Just so ye all know, the dates for the IOST have been released, IOST will be in Belfast at the Jordanstown campus on August 17th and 18th. Let me know who's interested in going, or if your not.

Thanks lads,

Steve

STEPHEN CREAN

Jul 22, 2012, 6:54:36 PM7/22/12
to cork softball
Just got told that the IOST has been moved to Limerick as the pitches in Belfast aren't useable. Dates remain the same.

Steve.

From: stephen...@hotmail.com
To: corkso...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Cork Softball Club] IOST
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 23:27:53 +0100

Brian Aherne

Jul 23, 2012, 4:20:58 AM7/23/12
to STEPHEN CREAN, cork softball
I am available for both dates.

Brian

Amaya Dunworth

Jul 23, 2012, 4:54:24 AM7/23/12
to Brian Aherne, STEPHEN CREAN, cork softball

I cant make that weekend unfortunately. Ill be on holidays. Also while im at it i might be a little late to practice this Tuesday. I have to work later than normal. Will we be in the farm or mardyke?

Amaya

On 23 Jul 2012 09:21, "Brian Aherne" <brianpatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am available for both dates.

Brian

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM, STEPHEN CREAN
<stephen...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Just got told...

Graeme Gallagher

Jul 24, 2012, 12:26:12 PM7/24/12
to STEPHEN CREAN, cork softball
Softball is canceled for tonight it is just to wet

Sent from my iPhone