Fw: 15th Sept Cork

shara...@nycomed.com

Sep 3, 2007, 5:29:46 AM9/3/07
to corkso...@googlegroups.com

Guys,

Bad news on the Galway front for the 15th Sept, unfortunately they can't make it, see email below.

Shara
----- Forwarded by Shara Smith/IECOR/AP/ALTANA on 03/09/2007 10:17 -----

kev...@gmail.com

03/09/2007 10:13

Shara Smith/IECOR/AP/ALTANA@ALTANA-MAIL
cc
Subject
Re: 15th Sept Cork

Hi Shara,

Unfortunately we can't really get people to go down on this weekend. We are also going to Belfast a few weeks after so this probably has something to do with it. So its probably not going to work out this year.

Next year we should definetely arrange provisional dates when we can go down/you come up at start of season. Looking back, we probably should have come down in June this year.

Kevin

Proprietary or confidential information belonging to Nycomed Group may
be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated
in this message, please do not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender by
reply e-mail. Please advise the sender immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that
pertain to the sender's employer and its products and services
represent the opinion of the sender and do not necessarily represent
or reflect the views and opinions of the employer.