UCC Softball Club

Brian Turner

Jul 17, 2014, 10:45:19 AM7/17/14
to Cork Softball
Hi Folks,

I've just been in touch with the guy who's organising the UCC softball and baseball club.  He said that they are allowed to have up to one-third of the members from outside UCC, so if anyone is interested, they train on Tuesdays from 6:00-8:00pm in The Farm in Curraheen.

Cheers,
Brian

P.S.  We still have a little over €80 in the kitty from the closed Cork Softball Club account, so I haven't forgotten about the drinks session.  We might try to organise something after the peak holiday season has passed, to try to maximise numbers.

Alan

Mar 13, 2015, 11:27:30 AM3/13/15
to Brian Turner, Cork Softball
Hi All,

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who sill has a bag (or two) of softball gloves??

Can you reply to me on this email or give me a call on 086.8477820.

Cheers,
Al..