AGM minutes, updates and Christmas drinks

Amaya Dunworth

Dec 2, 2012, 8:17:46 AM12/2/12
to softball cork, wilfredo rostran
Dear everyone,

Firstly, please accept my apologies for not doing this any earlier. I did have every intention but it just kept being put by the way side.

You can see from the attachment that the minutes are updated and there is still lots to do before the end of the year!

Namely:

  1. Decide the official committee members and Cork Rep
  2. Decide on new name and colours
  3. Find a pitch, indoor venue and pub (this isn't as urgent as above)

I was thinking we could combine the Christmas "doo" and the official committee member choosing, as it would make sense to have as many people as possible out for it. It shouldn't take long.

Wil offered to do the PRO stuff and I offer to be secretary for the year so we need to just fill in the other names and to be seconded. Brian Aherne offered to do something and so did Alan Daly if I remember correctly. But please take a look through responsibilities and then nominate yourself or who you think would do a good job.

Just to clarify the people on the committee (i.e. have to attend meetings etc.) are president, secretary and treasurer.

Finally, the Cork Rep has to be chosen too. They will need to go to a all meetings of Munster Ireland (which are only a few maybe 4) and report back to the Cork Committee.

Title

Nominee

Nominated by

Seconded

President

Secretary

Amaya Dunworth

Treasurer

PRO

Wil Rostran

Fundraising Officer

Cork Rep

And finally team names and colours; hammerheads seems to have lost its appeal, any new names and colour suggestions are welcome but decision will be made on Christmas social night!

December 14, (Friday) 8pm Imperial Hotel for the formal stuff and then move on to where the night takes us! I know it's near to work Christmas parties but please as many people as possible to have a little chat and a drink!

Thank you everyone,

Amaya

softball21012.docx