Re-e-power more fraud

Gail

Apr 17, 2010, 7:08:51 PM4/17/10
to Customers of re-e-power
We've also been victims of Kevin Plank. We sent him $2,850 back in
June for Re-e-power model 2000 pod motor. At first he would take
calls, but then he stopped answering. After repeated emails and
unanswered phone calls, we filed a complaint with the Indiana Attorney
General, but have heard nothing to date on that front. We also
noticed that he was selling on ebay and reported to ebay that this
seller had been involved in fraudulent activity. Would it do any good
to file a complaint though any other agency? It seems the process of
stopping this fraudulent activity is all too slow and allows the
perpetrators to make thousands of dollars on the way down. Way to go
America!

Gail and Doug

Robert P

Apr 18, 2010, 7:04:35 AM4/18/10
to Customers of re-e-power
Sorry to hear that he's claimed another victim. You might also want to
contact your state, and Indiana's state office of consumer affairs.
We've also filed BBB complaint, and a FTC complaint.

I'd like to believe that he's just overworked, and that he'll make
everything right. However, I've lost that optimism after our
experience and the four or five other people that have shared their
strikingly similar horror stories of Re-e-power with us.

Robert

Gail Parsons

Apr 19, 2010, 9:18:11 AM4/19/10
to core...@googlegroups.com
At this point from what we can gather, the only thing that might be equal to not getting a refund is actually having the motor come through.  Sounds like they apparently experience multiple problems, and we'd rather have a refund, or even a partial refund, at this point.