Need help with CorePlot implementation for iOS 11 app

Ryan C

Oct 14, 2017, 9:16:20 PM10/14/17
to coreplot-discuss
I am trying to update an old 32-bit app to 64-bit so that it can run on iOS 11. I'm using Xcode 8.0 and am building with standard architecture arm64 and armv7. When I try to build the project, this error comes up:

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CPTColor", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CPTPlotSymbol", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CPTFill", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CPTXYGraph", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CPTScatterPlot", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

  "_CPTDecimalFromString", referenced from:

      -[PenetrationPlotViewController viewDidLoad] in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CPTGradient", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CPTTheme", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

  "_kCPTDarkGradientTheme", referenced from:

      -[PenetrationPlotViewController viewDidLoad] in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CPTMutableLineStyle", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CPTPlotRange", referenced from:

      objc-class-ref in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

  "_CPTDecimalFromFloat", referenced from:

      -[PenetrationPlotViewController viewDidLoad] in PenetrationPlotViewController.o

I have the latest version of core plot downloaded from GitHub from this site: https://github.com/core-plot/core-plot

Does anyone know a fix to this or if I'm missing something?

Thank you!

Eric

Oct 29, 2017, 10:08:22 AM10/29/17
to coreplot-discuss
Sorry for the late reply. Were you able to resolve this problem or do you still need help?

Eric