Re: [CorePlot] Core Plot Release 2.3

Mike Lischke

Jan 11, 2020, 4:28:41 AM1/11/20
to coreplot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

Core Plot 2.3 has been released!

This release updates Core Plot to be compatible with Xcode 11 and Swift 5. It adds support for platform-native fonts and colors, including dynamic system colors.

The Mac deployment target remains OS X 10.8. The iOS deployment target remains iOS 8.0 for both the framework and the static library. The tvOS deployment target remains tvOS 9.0.

This announcement came as a big surprise. Six years after the last posting in this group and I can't believe, I'm still subscribed to it :-)

Glad to see there's still ongoing effort for CorePlot.

Thanks for all your work with that,

Dirk Fröhling

Jan 14, 2020, 6:28:40 AM1/14/20
to coreplot-discuss
Yes, thanks a lot, Eric!

Dirk

CelGil

Jan 14, 2020, 2:58:55 PM1/14/20
to coreplot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

Glad to hear that Core Plot has been updated.

Thanks a lot for your great support and contribution!

Cheers,

Gilles

On 11 Jan 2020, at 01:19, 'Eric' via coreplot-discuss <coreplot...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Core Plot 2.3 has been released!

This release updates Core Plot to be compatible with Xcode 11 and Swift 5. It adds support for platform-native fonts and colors, including dynamic system colors.

The Mac deployment target remains OS X 10.8. The iOS deployment target remains iOS 8.0 for both the framework and the static library. The tvOS deployment target remains tvOS 9.0.

See the change log for full details.