Xcode 9 nullability issue

CelGil

Sep 20, 2017, 9:14:28 AM9/20/17
to coreplot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

I just installed Xcode 9.0 on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 and I get =
"nullability issue" with CorePlot Master @88d12aa

"Implicit conversion from nullable pointer 'NSNumber * _Nullable' to = non-nullable pointer type 'ObjectType _Nonnull' (aka 'id')"

In CPTTradingRangePlot.m:

CPTNumberArray *yValues = @[[self cachedNumberForField:CPTTradingRangePlotFieldOpen recordIndex:idx],
[self cachedNumberForField:CPTTradingRangePlotFieldClose recordIndex:idx],
[self cachedNumberForField:CPTTradingRangePlotFieldHigh recordIndex:idx],
[self cachedNumberForField:CPTTradingRangePlotFieldLow recordIndex:idx]];

Any clues ?

Cheers,

Gilles

Eric Skroch

Sep 20, 2017, 9:29:31 AM9/20/17
to coreplot...@googlegroups.com
Try the release-2.3 branch. It works with Xcode 9.

Eric

CelGil

Sep 20, 2017, 11:07:29 AM9/20/17
to coreplot...@googlegroups.com