Setting gridLinesRange stops backgroundLimitBands being drawn?

Ben

Jun 16, 2017, 3:24:49 AM6/16/17
to coreplot-discuss
I feel like I must have missed something in the docs but when I set x.gridLinesRange, any backgroundLimitBands I have set on the graph aren’t drawn; leave that unset and they are drawn.  I’ve tried a couple of things after looking at the code like using x.separateLayers = YES but that had no effect.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks,

Ben.

Eric

Jun 16, 2017, 1:10:54 PM6/16/17
to coreplot-discuss
The limit bands are drawn within the same grid lines range as the axes. Make sure the grid lines range intersects the visible plot range for that axis. If not, nothing will be drawn.

Eric