rkt fetch - unable to run container after fetch

Jawsh

Nov 11, 2019, 1:50:48 AM11/11/19
to CoreOS User
Hello forums,

I have some troubles on fetching our containers transferred to another coreos server. Here's what I do:

- Transfer the ACI file via FTP on the other coreos server
- Execute the command:
# sudo rkt --insecure-options=image fetch "filename".aci
- As a press enter, nothing happends. No sha512 prompted on the screen and still waiting, so I decided to CTRL+C to cancel.
- I check on 'rkt list' command there's the container that needs to fetched.
- I attempt to run the container using 'rkt run' with options included. Here's the output:
Nov 11 14:47:01 coreOS rkt[3316]: image: using image from local store for image name coreos.com/rkt/stage1-coreos:1.30.0
Nov 11 14:47:01 coreOS rkt[3316]: image: using image from local store for image name [application_name]

Hope that you can help me out on this.

Cheers~