Install latest ENA driver in CoreOS for AWS AMI

Tarikur Rahaman

Feb 20, 2019, 2:58:15 AM2/20/19
to CoreOS Dev
Hi,
I would like to ask help from you. current stable version does not have AWS ENA driver 2.0.2 (According to AWS support team it required minimum kernel version 3.2 or above) but we need to use it in our production environment in AWS. I never customized coreos image and looks it bit differnet from others.
Now we're using 1967.6.0 and want to install ena driver 2.0.2 on top of this version. I'm sharing what I have already done.

1. In my local machine (Ubuntu 14.04), I have installed cork, make it executable send to /usr/bin
2. mkdir coreos-sdk && cd coreos-skd
3. cork create --manifest-branch build-1967
4. cork enter

What I Don't know:
5. I don't know where to add ena driver with version 2.0.2.
6. and next what command need to run. May be couple of commnad needs to run. (would be really great if I get step by step command)
7. How to make image like AWS support?
8. How to upload that images to my AWS account using AWS cli?

Thanks in Advance.