Importing MS-Word or WP documents which contain graphics/pictures/illustrations

Mike McWhinney

May 24, 2004, 4:25:50 PM5/24/04
Hello,

We just recently purchased VP10. As a first test, we tried to import
a MSWord 2000 document into VP. It would not accpet the import and
gave a general import error. Then we tried the same document, although
saved in WP8. It imported the document correctly for the most part.
However all of the figures/graphics in the pictures were not imported,
or at least not viewable from within VP10. Is there something I'm
doing wrong or what is a better way to load this existing WP document
into VP10?

Also, are there any other support newsgroups for VP10 users? I noticed
that this group is for VP8 and doesn't really get too much traffic.

Regards,
Mike McWhinney