Corel Ventura 10

Brian

Jan 17, 2005, 11:42:18 PM1/17/05
Does anyone know if there are any sites on the Net providing a free trial
download of Corel Ventura 10, so I can have a look at it and see if it is a
program I want to buy? I want to see how it compares with Coreldraw before
considering purchase.

JL

Mar 9, 2005, 7:31:02 PM3/9/05
Corel is offering a 30 day trial by download for V10.

I just upgraded to V10 from V8 and V10 won't load pdf files for me.
These are the same files that loaded in Ventura 8. I have gone back to V8

JL

John Maple

Apr 6, 2005, 1:03:38 PM4/6/05

Do you know from which versions of Corel Ventura that the upgrade will
work? I have 4.2