Ven7 No Images in XP

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Evil Wayne

未读,
2004年11月9日 12:09:402004/11/9
收件人
Hi there,

We are trying to upgrade our PCs to XP (using Win95) and on the test
machine, when I open a Ven7 doc, all the pictues are missing.

We keep all project materials in the same folders on the network. All
systems here are supposed to act in a way that you can hop on any
machine and work on any project seemlessly (in theory anyway).

The software on the new system is all the same as the old. So I'm not
sure why it shouldn't work. The drives are all mapped the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sorry, about the Ventura7 question, but that group appears to be
closed.

-Evil Wayne

0 个新帖子