Ventura 8 and Database support

0 жолу көрүлдү
Биринчи окулбаган билдирүүгө өтүү

Paolo

окула элек,
2002-ж., 30-июл. 12:23:2830/7/02
Hi all,
I dont have ventura 8 yet, but i know that its possible to import data
from database.
Before buying the software i would like to know if its possible to do
the following kind of importation:
I have a database with 3 fields: CodeNumber, Itemdescription,
Imagepath.
The same imagepath can have from 1 to lot of
codenumber-itemdescription.
What i need is an image (from imagepath) and near, on the right, all
the codenumber-itemdescription associated to that image.
Also, if during importation an image will positioned near the end of
the page but have for example 10 codenumber-itemdescription
associated, the same image and associated group of code-desc jump to
Its difficult to explain for me (i'm italian), but i hope to be clear.
Thanka in advanced for help.
0 жаңы билдирүү