Who can help me with automatic DB-Publishing using Ventura?

Toby Haff

Jul 31, 2002, 5:56:23 AM7/31/02
Hello,

I'm looking for somebody who can help me with using Corel Ventura for
Database-Publishing.

We want to create catalogs and price lists which contain a lot of data
so they cannot be made efficient by hand any longer.

The tasks are:
- eventually helping to design publishing-DB
- creating templates
- making templates run (i.e. get filled with data)

Pls send me email when u are interested in helping me. I also can
provide more information and documentation on project then.

best regards
Toby