Cutting edge fx

1 view

leolargo

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
at www.cedesign.com

Dose anyone knows how to crack the demo version or someone does have the
registration codes ???
thanx

Greg Hogan

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Are you crazy, do you NOT READ responses to your own posts?

If you can't act responsibly, then please GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~:o(

Greg

Bill Whelan

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
From - Mon Jul 03 05:37:40 2000 From: "leolargo" Newsgroups: corelsupport.photo-paint9 Subject: Cutting edge fx Date: Mon, 3
Jul 2000 11:13:54 +0200 Lines: 9 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express
5.00.2615.200 X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2615.200 NNTP-Posting-Host: 194.78.206.107 Message-ID:
<39605a04@cnews> X-Trace: 3 Jul 2000 05:16:52 -0500, 194.78.206.107

Looks like we found someone who needs a lot of attention. Don't give it to him.
We don't baby-sit here in these nesgroups.
Regards,
Bill

RichZ

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Please send me samples of all YOUR creative work, so I can use it
without paying for it. Then again, anyone who wouldn't respect the
value of another's genius probably doesn't produce anything work
stealing anyway.

RichZ© [C_Tech]
www.richz.com

Please reply to news group only!

Bert Austin

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
hello leolargo,

pretty dangerous what you are doing here. coming to an official corel
newsboard and ask for some cracks and codes. i tell you before you post
something like that, make sure you are at the right place (which technically
can't be right because it is illegal).
you obviously do not realize how dangerous these illegal things can be.
you can end up in jail and/or have a big lifetime bill of some million
dollars to pay. i think you do not want that.
i just pretend you have paid for the the original version and just forgot
your serial code or lost the software. and look for a crack for the trial
version because you can't wait to get you serial code resent.

take care

bert

homepage:
bigbadass.com

Rafik Zurob

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
leolargo <leol...@softhome.net> wrote in message news:39605a04@cnews...

> at www.cedesign.com
>
> Dose anyone knows how to crack the demo version or someone does have the
> registration codes ???
> thanx

Easy.

BUT!! Since some of the people on this newsgroup confuse cracking shareware
with "piracy", please don't mention that I'm telling you how to get the
codes. I don't want to get into any trouble.

Anyway, here is what you should do: There is a person that posts to this
newsgroup called Debbie Cook. She has a list of registration codes for
cefx. I don't know where she gets them from, but I know that they work
perfectly. Email her (privately) and she should send you the codes right
away.

Oh, and she might take a small commission.

You're welcome!

Rob Bird [C_Tech]

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Dear Sir

> Email her (privately) and she should send you the codes right
> away. Oh, and she might take a small commission.

I think you'll find that she will not unless you pay the right and
correct amount for the program - you see - she wrote it. Oh by the way,
as you are pretty free with advice you may find that getting it from
any of the C_Techs (of which Debbie is one) might not be as forthcoming
as it might be .... It cuts both ways

Regards

Rob Bird
C_Tech
http://www.coreluser.com

RichZ

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Rob,

I think that Rafik was being facetious in referring the guy to
Debbie.

RichZŠ [C_Tech]

K.N.Pepper

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Leolargo inquired:

> Dose anyone knows how to crack the demo version or someone does
> have the registration codes ???

Rafik offered:

> Email her (privately) and she should send you the codes right
> away. Oh, and she might take a small commission.

I like your wit Rafik.

I was withholding the little-known CAD key sequence, but inspired by
your helpfulness I've decided to share it.

"Deleting the protection of any purloined software: While holding
the Del key down, press Alt and Ctrl together. Repeat several
times."

As to what CAD stands for I'm not too sure. Some say it stands for
Crack All Demos. Others believe it to be an acronym for the keys
involved. A majority of the professionals however believe it to be
a descriptor for the user in question.

Regards,

K.N.Pepper

Michael Cervantes

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Yep! Straight to the lion mouth.

--
Michael Cervantes
C-Tech Volunteer

K.N.Pepper

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Michael commented:

> Yep! Straight to the lion mouth.

That ought to keep him in lion.

(He will learn the Mane point of the law, which states that poachers
may be mauled. It is known as the Lion's Clause.)

K.N.Pepper

Rafik Zurob

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
Hi

As the others have suggested, I was only joking. The "Oh, and she might
take a small commission" was supposed to mean that he'd still have to pay
the $80 registration fee. :-)

Anyway, it sounded funny at the time I wrote it, sorry for the confusion.

Yours

Rafik

Rob Bird [C_Tech] <ct...@corel.ca> wrote in message
> Dear Sir

> > Email her (privately) and she should send you the codes right
> > away. Oh, and she might take a small commission.

Rafik Zurob

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
LOL!

Debbie Cook [C_TECH]

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
> I don't know where she gets them from, but I know that they work
> perfectly.

The software genie, of course!

Thanks for the giggles Rafik!

--
Debbie Cook
============================

Debbie Cook [C_TECH]

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
> I think you'll find that she will not unless you pay the right and
> correct amount for the program - you see - she wrote it.

Thank you Rob -- my knight in shining armor -- er ... well, you get the
idea!

Your heart was in the right place, but I think Rafik was pulling Leo's leg.
In fact, I almost posted the same thing myself. ;-)

Debbie Cook [C_TECH]

Jul 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/3/00
> Then again, anyone who wouldn't respect the
> value of another's genius probably doesn't produce anything work
> stealing anyway.

I think that's the problem ... all of his work seems to be missing and he's
desperate to fill in the gaps. <ggl>

http://softpage.com/lists/listings.html

Serge Fateeff [C_Tech]

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
> As to what CAD stands for I'm not too sure. Some say it stands for
> Crack All Demos.
<g>

>Others believe it to be an acronym for the keys involved.

ROFL!!!

--

Serge Fateeff [C_Tech]

Michael Cervantes

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
Are you a lawyer? I know that Debbie will not maul him, but she will teach
him a good lesson. I believe more in educate poachers than to maul them.
Maul a dog every day and soon will be a lion, education will turn a lion
into a poppy.

K.N.Pepper

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
Michael queried:

> Are you a lawyer?

Am I a lawyer? Lemme see ... I failed my bar exam (added too much
rum to the subpoena colada), so the answer is no.

> I know that Debbie will not maul him...

Relax my friend. You brought up the lion metaphor, not I. I've known
Debbie since she was this high (on one of the drinks I mixed for her
in Ottawa).

> ... but she will teach him a good lesson.

She has taught me many. I have the scars to prove it.

> education will turn a lion into a poppy.

I'm sure you mean a dandelion.

(I'm only pulling your leg Michael. Keep up the good work.)
Regards,

K.N.Pepper

Michael Cervantes

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
> > education will turn a lion into a poppy.
>
> I'm sure you mean a dandelion.

Nope. I mean a poppy. A person could be a lion, and a lion could be a dog.

> (I'm only pulling your leg Michael. Keep up the good work.)

Thanks. Good exercises.

Best regards

Greg Hogan

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
I think CAD must stand for Continous Amusing Diatribes!

Greg ~:o)

"Debbie Cook [C_TECH]" wrote:

> > I don't know where she gets them from, but I know that they work
> > perfectly.
>
> The software genie, of course!
>
> Thanks for the giggles Rafik!

Rob Bird [C_Tech]

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
Rich

> I think that Rafik was being facetious in referring the guy to
> Debbie.

You know us Brits - always trying to do the "right thing" even when we
are wrong! Doh - apologies all round

Rob Bird [C_Tech]

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
Deb

> Thank you Rob -- my knight in shining armor -- er ... well, you get the
> idea!

Well we still got castles and stuff so we find ourselves stuck in a time warp!

> Your heart was in the right place, but I think Rafik was pulling Leo's leg.
> In fact, I almost posted the same thing myself. ;-)

I saw that in hindsight or rather when it was pointed out ... Still (stiff
upper lip quivering and foppish accent) if that chap had been a cad and a
bounder he would have found me a devilish opponent

Rob Bird [C_Tech]

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
Rafik

My apologies for failing to recognise your true intentions and meaning
- I've had a long week!

K.N.Pepper

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
Greg speculated:

> I think CAD must stand for Continous Amusing Diatribes!

It could well mean that. Or what I had offered earlier:

"A majority of the professionals however believe it to be

a descriptor for the user [code breaker] in question."

The dictionary seems to give the latter some credence by defining
a CAD as "a person with no regard for another person's rights or
feelings - a thoroughly despicable individual." I prefer your
definition as it is a happier one. However one must not confuse it
with COD, which is an altogether different kettle of fish.

Regards,

K.N.Pepper

Greg Hogan

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Thanks, K.N. however, I wish I'd typed 'continuous' properly!

It must be th|s d@mn keyb0ard, act|ng up aga!n.

Greg ~:o)

Rafik Zurob

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
No problem!

:-)

Bert Austin

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
hi debbie,

> Thank you Rob -- my knight in shining armor -- er ... well, you get the
> idea!

wow does it get romantic here in a cyber space internet newsboard :-) i like it
:-)
from time to time this is a good thing to do 8-I

Anyways it still is a great song from kenny rogers :-)

bert

homepage:
bigbadass.com

Paultx

Jul 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/15/00
I'm from Brazil, I've read all of your wherever-you're-from ideas, in the
end it was - as Aussie Colin Hay would put it - just overkill!!!

A thread with 37 (38 now) messages 'bout security issues is worthy - and I
also thank "leogardo" - but wouldn't it fit better in another newsgroup?
Maybe within Corel's place itself?