Just a warning.....

George Bentley

Apr 3, 2002, 12:52:33 AM4/3/02
This is a vary serious matter you can choose to believe this or not, but I would suggest that you at least take the time to read this. A man name Israel Rodriguez aka Tehawk has posted in your group from time to time. I am writing you this because this man is one of the people you should be warned of. It was pointed out to me last September that this person was arrested in a child pornograghy sting. I found the story in the NY Times archives and posted it as a warning to the other users. The article as well as the link was posted. What is very curious is the reaction that he had to this. He posted a reply that personally I would think is an admission of the validity of the article and then cancelled it(even more curious). Rather than defend or ignore these accusations he have chosen to make personal attacks on people he thinks that work with me. I have included both posts as well as all the message information. Like I said. You can either believe this or not.

Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 23:11:18 -0500
From: xganon <nob...@xganon.com>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above. It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software. Please report problems or inappropriate use to the remailer administrator at <ab...@xganon.com>.
Subject: Tehawk, Is this better????
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Seeing that Nik won't print the name, I will. For Tehawks benifit I have included the link as well. By the way, what does the fact that I am doing this anonymously have to do with it??? Did you give all those kiddies YOUR real name??? The article with link at the end:
PORN RING BROKEN
Federal authorities announced they had shut down the largest child pornography ring ever uncovered. The ring involved Landslide Productions, an Internet firm based in Fort Worth, Tex., which provided its 250,000 subscribers with access to sexual images. They said the two-year investigation, called ``Operation Avalanche,'' began in early 1999 with the discovery of the company. It took in as much as $1.4 million a month, with most of the money coming from subscriptions to child pornography sites on the World Wide Web, the authorities said. The couple who owned and operated the company were sentenced in federal court on Monday, with the husband getting life in prison and the wife getting 14 years. Investigators targeted subscribers in the United States who expressed a desire to get child pornography or to have sex with children, and then sent them videotapes, CD-ROMs or floppy disks containing the material, they said. Most of the child pornography on the web sites came from overseas, officials said. Five international webmasters, from Russia and Indonesia, also have been charged, but they have yet to be found and brought to trial in the United States, the officials said. Chief Postal Inspector Kenneth Weaver said nearly $100,000 was transferred to one Webmaster for just one month's business. ``It may be the tip of the iceberg,'' Weaver said, but he added the results send the message that child pornography will be ``taken very seriously.'' Authorities were unable to say how many children were involved or to identify most of the children. But they did learn from a British detective the identities of a six-year-old boy and his eight-year-old sister from that country, with the pictures taken by their stepfather. Asked why only 100 out of the approximately 250,000 subscribers had been arrested, officials said the vast majority of them were in foreign nations and beyond U.S. jurisdiction. They said they focused only on those interested in child, not adult, pornography. The couple who ran the enterprise, Thomas and Janice Reedy, were charged and convicted last year. Of the 100 individuals arrested, one has committed suicide while a local man, Isreal Rodriguez has been indicted on child pornography charges.
http://search.nytimes.com/plweb-cgi/fastweb?state_id=999476056&view=site&doc rank=24&numhitsfound=38&query=%28pornography%29%20AND%20%2820010804%3C%3Dpda te%29&query_rule=%28$query%29&query1=thedbs%3Dpast30days%26submit.x%3D8%26su bmit.y%3D1%26section%3DALL%26fields%3DALL%26thequery%3Dpornography&query2=so rting%3DBYFIELD%3A-skey_pdate&query7=pornography&query8=from%20the%20past%20 30%20days&docid=69639&docdb=2001arc&dbname=unify&numresults=10&starthit=20&s orting=BYFIELD%3A-skey_pdate&operator=AND&TemplateName=abs_MPoff.tmpl&setCoo kie=1
--- This post was anonymized at http://www.xganon.com Come visit the newest xganon server http://www.xganon.org providing rigghts and freedom related news. ---

From: Tehawk <ha...@tehawk.com>
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.john-henry,alt.flame.rspw,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.netbastard,alt.idiot.alex-cain,alt.aol-sucks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
Subject: Re: The truth about tehawk.
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 05:37:45 GMT

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 22:23:02 -0500, one of the millions and millions of
the Hawk's fans, the person known only as xganon <nob...@xganon.com>
mumbled some gaga:

>Seeing that Nik won't print the version with the name, I will. Here is the article on tehawks arrest. I don't know if anyone can verify that this is indeed his real name:
>
>PORN RING BROKEN
>
>Federal authorities announced they had shut down the largest child
>pornography ring ever uncovered. The ring involved Landslide Productions, an
>Internet firm based in Fort Worth, Tex., which provided its 250,000
>subscribers with access to sexual images. They said the two-year
>investigation, called ``Operation Avalanche,'' began in early 1999 with the
>discovery of the company. It took in as much as $1.4 million a month, with
>most of the money coming from subscriptions to child pornography sites on
>the World Wide Web, the authorities said.
>The couple who owned and operated the company were sentenced in federal
>court on Monday, with the husband getting life in prison and the wife
>getting 14 years.
>Investigators targeted subscribers in the United States who expressed a
>desire to get child pornography or to have sex with children, and then sent
>them videotapes, CD-ROMs or floppy disks containing the material, they said.
>Most of the child pornography on the web sites came from overseas, officials
>said.
>Five international webmasters, from Russia and Indonesia, also have been
>charged, but they have yet to be found and brought to trial in the United
>States, the officials said.
>Chief Postal Inspector Kenneth Weaver said nearly $100,000 was transferred
>to one Webmaster for just one month's business.
>``It may be the tip of the iceberg,'' Weaver said, but he added the results
>send the message that child pornography will be ``taken very seriously.''
>Authorities were unable to say how many children were involved or to
>identify most of the children. But they did learn from a British detective
>the identities of a six-year-old boy and his eight-year-old sister from that
>country, with the pictures taken by their stepfather.
>Asked why only 100 out of the approximately 250,000 subscribers had been
>arrested, officials said the vast majority of them were in foreign nations
>and beyond U.S. jurisdiction.
>They said they focused only on those interested in child, not adult,
>pornography.
>The couple who ran the enterprise, Thomas and Janice Reedy, were charged and
>convicted last year. Of the 100 individuals arrested, one has committed
>suicide while a local man, Israel Rodriquez has been indicted on child
>pornography charges.
>

>---
>This post was anonymized at http://www.xganon.com
>Come visit the newest xganon server http://www.xganon.org providing
> rights and freedom related news.
>---

I can’t believe you spent your money accessing the NY Times archive, you are a true loser.
It doesn’t matter anyway because no one will believe a loser like you and the charges against me are false.

Tehawk ©2001
The Game
ICQ #4610826

http://www.tehawk.com
http://star.tehawk.com

Heaven Doesn't Want Me
And Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

The Doctor of Style Impersonates Other People
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&rnum=8&selm=MPG.15a9ed63f614b1a1989e16%40news.chorus.net

The Doc Shows That He Doesn't Know The Meaning Of The word "Sock Puppet"
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:nriviera%40hotmail.com&start=50&hl=en&safe=off&rnum=52&selm=xHLc7.99%24D11.725%40jekyl.ab.tac.net

Doc Shows His Feelings Towards Race Relations
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:nriviera%40hotmail.com&start=50&hl=en&safe=off&rnum=60&selm=Y0Jb7.118%24IU4.1628%40jekyl.ab.tac.net

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup