Window doesn't resize with mouse wheel anymore

Alan Silver

Apr 30, 2002, 1:40:35 PM4/30/02
Hello,

Today when I started my machine, I couldn't get Photo Paint to start up.
If I double-clicked on a CPT file, I got a message saying that either
the file or one of its components was missing. If I tried to start PP
directly, I got a busy cursor for a few moments, then nothing.

I eventually tracked this down to something wrong with my preferences. I
renamed the Corel folder under profiles and PP started OK.

Trouble is that now it's lost my personal settings. I've managed to get
most of them back, but one that's really bugging me in a big way is that
when I used the mouse wheel to zoom in or out of an image, if the image
became larger than the window, the window would be resized to fit the
image. This has stopped happening.

Anyone any ideas ? It sounds stupid, but it's really bugging me.

TIA

--
Alan Silver
Please remove the "furryferret" if replying by e-mail