Paradox DOS & Windows Consultant Available

Steve Reiss

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

All,

I'm a database consultant with 10 years of Paradox experience. I'm a former
member of the Borland Quality Assurance team that produced the DOS versions
of Paradox 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 & 4.5 and the Windows versions of 4.5, 5, & 7.
My specific area of expertise is SQL Link on both the DOS and Windows
platforms.

I am seeking Paradox consulting work via telecommute.

My areas of strength include :

o PAL & ObjectPAL
o Queries (QBE & SQL)
o Import/Export of data
o Data analysis/transformation/reformatting
o Reports/CrossTab
o HTML Publishing of Data
o Application Development (File System based or Client Server)
o Conversion of DOS applications to Windows applications
o Borland SQL Link (DOS & Windows)

FIX IT!

Having problems with a particular section of code from a Form or Report? Let
me assist you with your application.

As an introductory offer, I will look at any Paradox DOS/Windows application for
up to two hours and answer all your questions (up to two pages). The price for
this service is (USD) $100.00.

E-Mail me for further details and file uploading instructions.

Steve
http://members.cruzio.com/~stever/index.html
Anti-SPAM Device in Place :
To Reply : REMOVE "NoSpam" and replace it with "stever"