PostRecord triggers DataArriveRecord

1 view

So'n'So

Apr 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/9/98

Is there anyway to avoid DataPostRecord triggering the DataArriveRecord for
the record being posted? I have some code that checks for DataArriveRecord
to see if it's OK to edit particular fields. Specifically, I check to see
if an invoice has been fully paid in order to allow editing of the record
or only allow entrance to the comment field. However, when I input the
check # and amount and post the record, I trigger off the DataArriveRecord
code which tells me "Check has already been cut". How can I avoid this?