Test for spacebar...?

so...@soleassociates.com

Apr 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/4/98

Howdy,

How do I trap for the combination of CNTL-SPACEBAR...?

I know about isControlKeyDown() but can't find the equivalent for
the spacebar.

Thanks,
--
-Kenneth

If you email please remove the "SPAMLESS."

Mike Irwin

Apr 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/4/98

except that you can use "Space" to better effect, as "VK_SPACE" doesn't
work on many systems :(

Mike

Michael Juul Hansen wrote:

> if (eventInfo.isControlKeyDown() and eventInfo.vChar() = VK_SPACE) then
>
> Hope this helps
>
> so...@soleAssociates.com skrev:

> --
> Michael
>
> Remove NOSPAM to reply

Steve Caple

Apr 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/4/98

Ken,

Contrary to the docs, vChar() for spacebar does not return "VK_SPACE"
but instead returns "Space".

And case counts.

Steve

Michael Juul Hansen

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98
to so...@soleassociates.com

Michael Juul Hansen

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98
to mir...@voicenet.com

Mike Irwin skrev:

> except that you can use "Space" to better effect, as "VK_SPACE" doesn't
> work on many systems :(
>
> Mike
>
> Michael Juul Hansen wrote:
>

> > if (eventInfo.isControlKeyDown() and eventInfo.vChar() = VK_SPACE) then

What about

if (eventInfo.isControlKeyDown() and eventInfo.vCharCode() = VK_SPACE) then