Tables crash everyday

Dejan

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98

Hello,

I have an application (COREL PARADOX 8) running in network environment and
my tables forms etc are on Windows NT 4.0 server and users are running
Windows95 OSR2. The problem is that almost EVERY DAY after some hours of
working some of the tables are damaged (index out of date-table needs
repairing and similar messages). After table repairing (Chimney Sweep)
everything is OK, until next time. What can I do?

Many thanks in advance

Steve Caple

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98