form size choices not there

Ben Thomas

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

When I design a new form (my machine running at 1024*768 ) I would like
to choose 800*600 for a certain customer but cannot. Only the 1024*768
is avilible. If I use the form expert on the same machine it lets me
choose 1024*768, 800*600 or 640*480. How come I can't choose one of
these resolutions myself? The work around I have done is to set my
machine at 800*600 and then do the work, I hate this. Using Paradox 7
16bit.

thanks
Ben

Mike Irwin

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

i Ben,

Personally, I do all my work at 1280x1024 (that's as high as my old NEC 5D
will go <g> !). I have a couple of test forms that are, in effect,
full-screen beasts at 640 and at 800 and I use them as size templates for
when I need to design for smaller screens. It seems to have worked to far,
although I have to admit that dropping to 640x480 for testing is a bit of a
shock !

Mike

Ben Thomas wrote:

--
Mike Irwin
[Volunteer CTech Sysop, not a Corel employee

Anders Torvill Bjorvand

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Choose from the menu properties-desktop-forms&reports: there, you can
specify the
number of pixels each way that your new screens' pages should be.