Going CRAZY!!!!!!

twiga

Sep 29, 2006, 1:13:48 PM9/29/06
Hi! I am trying to use the van gogh brush. I make a clone of my
original, and when I try to paint on it with the van gogh brush, it
won't pick up the color from the source, but just paints in shades of
grey and black. I have used this technique before with GREAT
success....what am I doing wrong??????? thanks for any help.... I KNOW
it just some stupid thing I have left unchecked...or checked by
mistake...but I can't figure it out!

Annix

Oct 6, 2006, 6:32:07 PM10/6/06
"twiga" <twi...@mac.com> wrote in news:1159550028.441967.100130
@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

What version are you using?

--

~ Annix

“Create with utter freedom and edit with utter discipline.”

“The trouble with doing nothing is you never know when you’re finished.”

twiga

Oct 7, 2006, 8:07:32 AM10/7/06

Hi Annix...I am using version 8....

Linda/twiga

david...@ntlworld.com

Oct 10, 2006, 3:25:00 AM10/10/06
Hi twiga,

First, I assume that you are using the Van Gogh Cloner variant from the
default Cloners brush category. In Painter you need to first specify
your clone source document, by selecting it from the File menu> Clone
Source. Ensure that the name of the document you are cloning from is
checked in the clone source list. By default, the Current Pattern is
selected, and from your description it sounds like you are cloning from
the current pattern.

Note that you need to have both source and destination documents open
at the same time.

David
Painter Help Portal;
http://tinyurl.com/zlwyn