a Renoir copy.............

gregfarr

Feb 4, 2006, 7:01:03 PM2/4/06
done digitally in painter and psp 8. can be viewed on comp-graphics

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1

gholm...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2006, 5:46:12 PM2/5/06

Where did you find that script; CL_5? I certainly hope that you can
remember. Was it a Photoshop or a Painter sript at least. that would
help narrow my search, as I have already spent two hours searching for
it.
Thank you,
gholmes

gregfarr

Feb 6, 2006, 2:47:53 AM2/6/06

I don't know what your talking about, script, there isn't any.

gholm...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2006, 11:07:17 AM2/6/06
My bad. I must have selected your link on a page that had mentioned
working a photograph into a Renoir looking copy and was very interested
in finding it. Now I will go back anbd find the source of the comment.
Thanx anyway, I liked your work.

gregfarr

Feb 6, 2006, 5:13:46 PM2/6/06

Good, glad that you understand.

Just Me

Feb 14, 2007, 7:03:31 PM2/14/07
interesting. I made a script in paint shop pro, and it was called CL_5. CL
for Catlady. I don't know if that is what you are referring to.

<gholm...@gmail.com> wrote in message