CorelDraw object fonts not displaying

1 view

Nick

Dec 20, 2005, 1:50:32 AM12/20/05
In WP10, I opened a doc containing a vector image and some associated text.
The text contains symbols from WP IconicSymbolsA. These came with WP10.

The fonts are currently installed on the system but when I open the graphic
object to edit it, the symbols are immediately replaced with substitute
characters. I cannot revert unless I close without saving.

I cannot edit the text because I lose the symbols. How can I prevent this
problem?

Nick