input file error

subhadra chakrabarty

Feb 21, 2020, 8:41:00 AM2/21/20
to Core Hunter Users
hello,

I am trying to make a coreset from a data set containing 28k+ markers and ~3500 lines. i have formatted the data according to biparental input format and have used blanks (no space) for missing data.

My code for loading the genotype data:

geno.file <-read.csv("corhunter_nospace.csv",      # Reading the genotype file
                     header = TRUE,
                     sep = ",", dec = ".")

geno <- genotypes(geno.file, format = "biparental")

I am getting the following error message:

Error in genotypes(geno.file, format = "biparental") :
  Marker matrix should be numeric (0, 1, 2).

I have also attached a subsection of my input file.

Any help would be highly appreciated. :) Thanks in advance

corehunter100.csv