Coral builds and Building Guide

Constantine Tarasenkov

Aug 18, 2012, 12:27:47 PM8/18/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone! Finally, I've built and tested Coral for windows x86/x64, the Building Guide is finished also! Check them out here, it's a temporary page that I've made for this stuff:

Sachin Shrestha

Aug 18, 2012, 1:07:12 PM8/18/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com

Wow, finally! Thanks for your patience and time Constantine and for sharing this!

Dorian FEVRIER

Aug 18, 2012, 2:32:37 PM8/18/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Amazing work you did! I will try to see if I can this on the main google code page. (Not sur I can). o_O

Really thank you!

Dorian

De : Sachin Shrestha <noizf...@gmail.com>
À : cora...@googlegroups.com
Envoyé le : Samedi 18 août 2012 19h07
Objet : Re: [coral-app] Coral builds and Building Guide

Constantine Tarasenkov

Aug 18, 2012, 3:21:24 PM8/18/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Yep, I've verified the site via google webmaster tools, but it will take some time before it will be indexed (a day or so, I guess)

2012/8/18 Dorian FEVRIER <fevrier...@yahoo.fr>

--
Constantine Tarasenkov

Hiroshi Chiyama

Aug 18, 2012, 7:41:50 PM8/18/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Congratulation and thanks for Great work!!
I'll try Coral v003!!!

Sachin Shrestha

Aug 19, 2012, 1:20:30 AM8/19/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Hey Constantine, the app opens up fine. And I'm able to create the nodes. However, whenever I try to load an example coral scene from the repo it gives me the following error:

# info: coral v0.3
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "F:\cg\tools\programming\Coral-0.0.3-win64\Coral\app\coralStandaloneConfi
g.py", line 106, in _openNetworkClicked
    coralApp.openNetworkFile(filename)
  File "F:\cg\tools\programming\Coral-0.0.3-win64\Coral\app\coral\coralApp.py",
line 836, in openNetworkFile
    _loadNetworkScript(saveScript, topNode = CoralAppData.rootNode.fullName())
  File "F:\cg\tools\programming\Coral-0.0.3-win64\Coral\app\coral\coralApp.py",
line 811, in _loadNetworkScript
    networkScriptData = _parseNetworkScript(networkScript)
  File "F:\cg\tools\programming\Coral-0.0.3-win64\Coral\app\coral\coralApp.py",
line 804, in _parseNetworkScript
    exec(saveScript)
  File "<string>", line 5
    <!DOCTYPE html>
    ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

This happens only when opening the example scenes from the google code page. Is it due to some python version clashes?

Constantine Tarasenkov

Aug 19, 2012, 4:38:52 AM8/19/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Nope, all examples are working fine here on both (x86 and x64) machines. I wonder, why you have a html line in Python code :D Try to re-download build from the site, I've added example scenes into a Coral folder

Sachin Shrestha

Aug 19, 2012, 7:20:50 AM8/19/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
D'oh! Never mind. It was some stupid download issue from my end. Thanks again!

Andrea Interguglielmi

Aug 20, 2012, 12:13:15 PM8/20/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Awesome work Constantine, you're some kind of hero : D

I'll add your docs to the main repo wiki if you like.

Sveinbjörn J. Tryggvason

Aug 20, 2012, 12:45:13 PM8/20/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Oh, wow, this is fantastic. Now I don't have to dread building coral
on fresh windows machine.

Fantastic work, man!

-Svenni

Constantine Tarasenkov

Aug 20, 2012, 2:10:34 PM8/20/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Yea, sure.

2012/8/20 Andrea Interguglielmi <ainterg...@gmail.com>

Awesome work Constantine, you're some kind of hero : D

I'll add your docs to the main repo wiki if you like.

alexKalachev

Aug 21, 2012, 10:31:29 AM8/21/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
HI Constantine,
I very new in coral - is ther any (very beginer tutorial )how  to install and stuff like this.
I tryed to open  http://coral-app.com/ but it looks like it is down .

thank you in advance
Alex

alexKalachev

Aug 21, 2012, 10:48:02 AM8/21/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
found it
thnx for your work looking forward to give it a try