Subject Line: Women's Self-Defense Workshop!...free

Cristina Juarez Nilsson

Nov 5, 2012, 11:54:37 AM11/5/12
to cora-t...@googlegroups.com

> Women of Christie Pits!
>
> The Christie Pits Residents Association Safety Sub-Committee has organized a free women's self-defense workshop with local black belt Andrea Burns for women in the Christie Pits area. The workshop will be held on Monday November 26th, from 6:30pm to 9:00pm, and will cover both physical and non-physical strategies for self-defense. The workshop will be limited to 20 participants, so sign up today!
>
> To reserve your space in the workshop, email Rebecca at Christie...@gmail.com.
>
> What: Free Women's Self-Defense Workshop
> When: 6:30pm to 9:00pm on Monday November 26, 2012
> Where: Bob Abate Community Centre gymnasium
>
> Topics covered:
> . Verbal self-defense strategies
> . Self-defense strategies to avoid physical confrontation
> . Physical self-defense strategies
>
> Hope to see you there!

Rebecca

CPRA - Christie Pits Residents' Association - a community organization open to all residents and local businesses in our neighbourhood, aiming to build community, encourage civic engagement and maintain and improve the quality of life for all residents.

Connect with us! http://www.facebook.com/christiepits | www.christiepits.ca