CPRA SHARES: Christie Pits Film Festival Program | Fundraiser Thurs, July 12 @ The Central

Cristina Juarez Nilsson

Jul 9, 2012, 10:36:32 PM7/9/12
to cora-t...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to July. For anyone who remembers last year's inaugural event, an exciting film program is upon us! Congrats to Emily for bringing this festival to life for us all....see below for details. July 12th Fundraising Party at The Central at 6:30pm - featuring beer from Stone Hammer and numerous silent auction items. Dufflet pastries and raffle tickets are included in the admission cost (5$). TVO's Saturday Night At The Movies host Thom Ernst will host the event. 3 screenings in Christie PIts Park planned: July 22 - BIG July 29 - Cinema Paradiso Aug 12 - Viewer's Choice , facebook.com/ChristiePitsFilmFestival