CPRA SHARES: 6 PM TODAY - Friday CHRISTIE PITS Community Caroling 2012

Cristina Juarez Nilsson

Dec 14, 2012, 8:52:08 AM12/14/12
to cora-t...@googlegroups.com

--- On Fri, 12/14/12, Monica Gupta <mong...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Monica Gupta <mong...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: 6 PM - Friday CHRISTIE PITS Community Carolling 2012
To: "FCPP Google Group" <friendsch...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, December 14, 2012, 7:07 AM

Hi all,

Caroling in the Pits....Tonight at 6p.m.
Meet outside the rink.
Bring bells.

Thanks to our local member Jon Osmond and family for organizing.

See below....

Hi folks,

As you know, you are invited to join us this Friday @ 6pm for carolling! (We pushed it back a half hour)

Attached is the song book. Please print it out to bring if you get a chance. Those of us who bring one, we will share. Remember, you do not have to sing well.

And, kids of all ages are encouraged to come.

Alice Kent has generously arranged with the Hub to stay open until late for us, so bring a few bucks to warm up at the Hub with a cookie & hot chocolate afterwards.

The amazing Jon Osmond, once again, will lead the way.

If you have bells, outdoor-compatable percussion, bring it!

DETAILS AGAIN:

FRIDAY DECEMBER 14 - 6 PM
COMMUNITY CAROLLING
Meet out front of the Christie Pits Skating Rink
--We will knock on doors, and belt out a few carols with Jon Osmond's lead. (Children included!)
--We will carol our way to end up at the Hub, and warm up with hot chocolate, etc.

Please invite your friends~~~
See you Friday!~
Sue

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----