CPRA|Councillor Layton Community Letter & Call for Flyer Help Sat, Nov 17!

Cristina Juarez Nilsson

Nov 13, 2012, 12:22:43 PM11/13/12
to cora-t...@googlegroups.com, councill...@toronto.ca, asu...@toronto.ca
Hello to all,

Attached is a letter from Councillor Mike Layton and your local residents associations regarding safety measures in response to the recent incidents in the Christie Pits neighbourhood.

Please feel free to forward this email to friends and neighbours who may not already be on our mailing list.

CALL FOR HELP - As a CPRA member, can you spare an hour for us this Saturday?

From our CPRA Safety Committee, a main issue raised is how to communicate and reach residents not online. This is a call for support from folks that may be available as a block lead to help distribute flyers in their part of the neighbourhood.  Our goal is to reach neighbours we agreed would benefit from a non-online communication approach. Though time intensive we believe this is a vital step in ensuring our community is informed and invitation for residents to play a part in keeping our neighbourhood wonderful and safe.

It would be a 1 hour time commitment if we spread the joy this Saturday starting at 2PM;) We are in need of 20-25 individuals. Please email me directly or in...@christiepits.com  - all are welcome and your help is most appreciated. We don't do this often...
What: CPRA Catchment Community Flyering
When: Saturday, November 17 @ 2PM
Where: Meet on north east corner at Bloor/Christie, in Christie Pits Park

Also, a special thank you to the members of the CPRA Safety Committee for bringing to life great ideas and initiatives for our community!  Thank you, thank you...
CPRA - Christie Pits Residents' Association - a community organization open to all residents and local businesses in our neighbourhood, aiming to build community, encourage civic engagement and maintain and improve the quality of life for all residents.

Connect with us! http://www.facebook.com/christiepits | www.christiepits.ca
2012-11-12 ML Safety Letter to Residents FINAL.pdf