TOMORROW: Christie Pits Residents Association (CPRA) Community Meeting - Wed, Oct 17 @ 7PM

Cristina Juarez Nilsson

Oct 16, 2012, 8:23:52 AM10/16/12
to cora-t...@googlegroups.com
A reminder of our community meeting tomorrow. Open to all. We are always seeking neighbours interested in getting more involved in our association in any little, big way they can. The opportunities for our great neighbourhood are endless!

Christie Pits Residents Association (CPRA) Community Meeting
Wed, October 17, 2012 |  7PM-8:30PM
Bob Abate Community Centre, Craft Room (485 Montrose, beside Bickford Centre)

Agenda:
  1. Community Safety  - Sex Crimes Unit Investigator in attendance (focus is awareness and safety tips)
  2. Toronto Public Space Initiatives
  3. Business Improvement Area - recent openings, closings, licensing
  4. Winter Coat Drive for Christie Refuge Centre
  5. Planning 2012-2013

Also, Councillor Layton has posted the results of the Community Safety Audit and other vital information on his website here: http://mikelayton.ca/response-to-sexual-assaults. Provided is an overview of what the Police has been doing and safety tips for residents, along with key contact numbers. Thank you to Councillor Layton's office for all their efforts.

You can download the full METRAC report about the Christie Pits neighbourhood here: http://mikelayton.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Christie-Pits-Report-Card-2012_Final.pdf

CPRA - Christie Pits Residents' Association - a community organization open to all residents and local businesses in our neighbourhood, aiming to build community, encourage civic engagement and maintain and improve the quality of life for all residents.

Connect with us! http://www.facebook.com/christiepits | www.christiepits.ca