FW: Difficult to give away money?

De Quintal, Steve (Bishop Marrocco/Thomas Merton)

Oct 26, 2012, 6:02:31 AM10/26/12
Sorry to bother you, if you could help out Heather Corriveau with her wonderful work that would be most appreciated.

Please see the email below.

She may be contacted via email at

As always thank you for your time and patience

Peace and Hope,
Steve De Quintal
Teacher, Bishop Marrocco / Thomas Merton CSS, 1515 Bloor St. W.. Toronto, Ontario M6P-1A3. 416-393-5545 ext. 84293
"To Think, to pray and to serve."
Prayer -Prayer is an attitude of trust in our Father, seeking his will, seeking to be a presence of love for brothers and sisters. Each of us must know how to rest and unwind in silence and contemplation, heart to heart with God. - J. Vanier
*****You can always email but a call or a visit will get a quicker response*****