Removing blank space from string

Mauricio Varela

Jun 5, 2021, 11:14:02 AM6/5/21
to CopyQ
Hello everyone, i cant figure out how to remove blank spaces from strings. I work a lot with car's plates, i need to copy this: "ABC 123" and get this "ABC123".

I did not find any answer to this in the docs, please help. Thanks.

Lukáš Holeček

Jun 6, 2021, 4:26:09 AM6/6/21
to Mauricio Varela, CopyQ
There was a similar question few days back: https://github.com/hluk/CopyQ/issues/1674